Monday, October 10, 2011

36 Weeks

One more week until full time. Two more weeks and I'll be ready for him to arrive. Three more weeks and he'll most likely be ready to come. Four more weeks until my due date.

These days are are all about uncomfortableness. Most of my body aches and I'm exhausted 90 percent of the time.
The baby is so active. He kicks and punches and dances non-stop. He kicks/hits/nudges me in places Christian never did when he was in my uterus. There are times I feel like my groin muscle is going to be pulled apart. There are times I can barely walk. He is out of room. Every time I lean forward or bend over, he pushes into my lungs and I'm instantly out of breath.
Physically I'm ready for him to be born. But I want to hold out 2 more weeks to ensure he is fully developed.
The good news: at my doctor's appointment last week, the baby's heartbeat did not skip.

No comments:

Post a Comment