Man, this kid is a kicker. I don't remember Christian kicking this much so soon. I don't think anyone can feel the kicks by touching my belly, but I feel him kickboxing in there. I'm enjoying feeling him move so much.
Only 11 more days of work! I am so anxious to be done. I loathe my job. I'm not sure if I possess the patience to be a stay at home mom, but I know I will enjoy it tremendously more than my current job.
Christian's final vote on the name: Mario Luigi Nelson
We're about 60% set on William for the baby's middle name. We may have found a first name, but with 20 weeks left to go, there is a good chance we will change our minds at least twice.
I'm still feeling pretty good. Pretty tired most days, but I think that happens when you are 5 months pregnant and temporarily a single parent to a preschooler. I've been getting charley horses in my left foot and toes. So bizarre. But I'll take it over the calf muscle charley horses.
Christian turned 3 this week! I can't believe he's 3 already! He is so hilarious and silly.
No comments:
Post a Comment