Our last week in Minnesota. At the end of this week, we will be moving to our new home in Cedarburg, Wisconsin. So many conflicting emotions this week: sadness, fear, apprehension, overwhelmed, excitement, anxiousness. Change is always hard, but exciting too. Almost 6 months pregnant and moving. AHH!
Half Nelson has developed hiccups. At least hiccups I can feel. It started today. I'm enjoying it now, but I know I will grow weary of it when he hiccups at 2 am.
Tomorrow I take my gestational diabetes orange drink of doom test. (that's the official name). I am dreading this test. Not because I fear I may have gestational diabetes but because the super syrupy sugary orange drink makes me gag. And I will not be able to drink orange soda after tomorrow.
After tonight, I will not have a computer until we move. I have to send my work laptop back to Atlanta tomorrow. sigh... Do you think they will notice if I keep it any extra week? =)
Hopefully I can figure out the Blogger App on my phone so I can update this blog with the test results.
No comments:
Post a Comment