I thought I was doing better. Have had more energy lately (thanks to the weather getting warmer making nightly walks with Logger and Christian possible). And I really haven't been nauseous. And then today happened....
I woke up fine, tired, but feeling pretty good. Christian and I got to daycare and Shannon was making something. It didn't smell bad, actually pretty good, but it made me what to instantly vomit. I could barely speak, afraid puke would come out instead of words. It was one of the fastest good-byes Christian and I have ever had. And as soon as I stepped outside, I dry heaved in the drive way and again by my car, doubling over. By the time I got on the highway, I felt good again.
And then I made the mistake of saying "Good Morning" to a women at work. As soon as I opened my mouth, I sucked in a mouthful of stale cigarette smoke that clung to the woman. It burned my nostrils and instantly gave me a headache.
Then the oddest thing happened - my taste buds have officially mutated to their pregnancy oddness. I was eating my yogurt and I could taste the cold metallic spoon. It didn't taste bad, just weird and unnatural.
Once home, I felt good again (which was good since Richard is sick). But slowly my back started to ache and the skin on my legs felt raw and sensitive. They feel like they are covered with goose bumps and everything that touches them hurts. It's a horrible feeling and I hope it passes soon.
So Week 9 has started out rough, but I'm hopeful it will get better.
No comments:
Post a Comment