Thursday, May 12, 2011

Week 14: Energy has returned!



I feel like my baby bump has arrived, but to everyone else I'm sure I just look like I've been eating too much cheesecake. I can't wait until it's a little more pronounced.

This morning, I had to add another pair of work pants to the pile of pants "that I can't button". I'm down to 4 pairs of work pants and 1 pair of jeans. Although I think I'm going to lose 2 more pairs next week.

I washed and organized my maternity clothes this week. I realized I have very little summer clothes. And more work clothes than casual. So I bought a maternity dress on clearance last night at Target. I put it on right away when I got home. I forgot how unrestricted dresses are!

Richard, Christian and I stepped outside to play. As soon as we were in the front yard, Christian lifted up the skirt of my dress! Little stinker.

I was trying to explain to Christian that he was once in my tummy. He exclaimed, "I didn't come from your tummy! I came from my bed!"


I'm feeling pretty good lately. More energy - although all that extra energy is going into packing and organizing. Morning (evening) sickness is gone. Really, I can't complain about any part of this pregnancy right now.

All is good.



1 comment:

  1. Ha ha, all I have are two pairs of running pants that I wear. And pajama pants.

    We went shopping today and I got a pair of (kind of) jeans and some other pants I love. And a bunch of shirts so I can stop wearing t-shirts all the time.

    Maya got something on her pink outfit, so now she's wearing a polka dot dress. Too cute.

    Give your belly a kiss for me.

    ReplyDelete