- We're expecting baby #2
- We're moving to Wisconsin
- I'm quitting my job to be a stay at home home
It's so surreal. I'm so nervous and excited. Every day I find myself looking at the floor plan of our townhouse in Cedarburg. Every day I look on the Historic Cedarburg website to look at the upcoming events. Every day I search to see what businesses and parks are in Cedarburg.
And every day I think "I can't wait until I don't have to deal with the junk at work". Bickering employees, demanding clients, redundant sales pitches, crabby customers. I'm so burned out. I'm ready for a change and I'm going to embrace staying home with Christian while we anxiously await the arrival of baby #2.
I'm anxious for Memorial Day Weekend when Christian and I finally get to see the townhouse.
I'm anxious for my Doctor's appointment on Monday so I can schedule my ultrasound appointment.
I'm anxious for the ultrasound appointment to make sure this little nugget is healthy and hopefully find out the gender.
I'm anxious for my road trip with my sister to Tennessee.
I'm anxious for the first big load of furniture to go to Cedarburg.
I'm anxious to put our house up for sale.
I'm scared to miss my mortgage payments.
So much going on right now....
4. You became a godmama to an adorable little girl.
ReplyDeleteAnd it's all going to work out, sweetheart. I will be there--whatever you need! Just let me know.