Friday, May 6, 2011

13 Weeks

I thought the first trimester ended after 12 weeks, but one the pregnancy websites I follow says it ends this week.
I've already noticed the transition from the first to second trimesters. I already have more energy. I feel better, less sick.
My pants are seriously getting tight. I don't think they are until I sit down and they cut into my belly. Agh. I don't want to take out my maternity pants. They are so baggy at first.

In other news: we found out this week that we are moving to Jackson, WI (although it's looking like we will be living in Cedarburg, WI). I'm excited to move closer to my family. I'm excited to finally have an "out" with my job. I'm excited to start over. I'm very sad to leave my friends. Honestly there isn't much I'll miss about Minnesota besides my friends.
What I will miss about MN:
1. Caribou Coffee (sad but a serious addiction)
2. SuperTarget (sorry Molly but I love Target)
3. No tax on clothing
4. My neighborhood with our almost daily summer walks to see the cows
5. In some small way, I'll miss our house. It has become a burden these last few years, but I truly love the layout and look and backyard and the memories. So many memories were made here. It saddens me to think another family will live here some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment