We don't have a computer yet so I'm blogging from my phone. It's amazing what cell phones will do these days.
The unpackin of our house has slowed considerably. I'm down to the baby's room and boxes I'm not sure what to do with.
Being a SAHM has been easier than I expected after working full time for the last 10+ years. I love spending this time with Christian. The biggest challenge has been finding other kids for Christian to play with. I found a group called Cedarburg Mom's Club. I'm hoping to join and then Christian will have regular playdates.
This week of pregnancy has been plagued by sciatic nerve pain. Sometimes I can barely walk. With only 3 more months to go, I'm thankful this has been my only ailment. No heartburn. No morning sickness. No charley horses. No swollen feet. No nose bleeds.
I also made my first appointment with my new doctor. I'm very nervous. I loved my doctor in Minnesota. I had no idea how lucky we were.
No comments:
Post a Comment