Still rocking the morning sickness, except it isn't in the morning. It usually comes calling in the afternoon or evening. And I discovered if I sugary foods, it makes it worse. So starting today, I will not eat ice cream, rice krispie bars, candy, soda (well maybe a half a glass of caffeine pop once in awhile), and limit my fondness of chocolate chip cookies. And guess what? Today was the first day in a week I felt great the entire day!
While I haven't had in real cravings yet, I have a strong desire for anything garlic. It just sounds delicious.
Other developments: had to buy a larger bra. Not ready to dig out my pregnancy/nursing bras yet.
I'm exhausted almost all the time. By 7 pm, I am drained. I think it is harder this time around having to keep up with Christian. I have no motivation to work out like I did with my first pregnancy. I can't wait until it is warmer outside and we can go for walks every day.
No comments:
Post a Comment