I remember when I was pregnant with Christian I had zero to no patience. But I don't think I was a bitch. Well I am this time. And so soon!
I feel like I need to apologize to all my employees and my poor, poor husband. The only person I have patience with is Christian. And even that has become strained. Like when he poured water out of the bathtub onto the floor. I yanked him out of the bath so fast.
My mood swings are out of control. Just yesterday, Richard and I were trying to figure out how we were going to pick Christian up by 3 pm (Daycare closed early), and instead of being my normal positive self, I sulked all night. I couldn't think of how we could make it to daycare on time. We were doomed. (In the end, Richard's mom picked Christian up and we both made it home by 3:30).
I'll be happy one moment and angry the next. On Tuesday, I threatened to throw my work computer out the window!
I can only see this getting worse as the soreness, uncomfortableness kicks in.
No comments:
Post a Comment