Still nauseous. Mostly in the afternoon and sometimes after dinner. Tonight has been pretty bad.
On Saturday, I fell down the stairs to the basement. Slipped and bounce on my butt down three steps. Scared me more than anything although I jarred my neck on the way down.
Christian and I were suppose to go to Red Wing on Saturday to tell Auntie Molly about my pregnancy secret. Only Christian had a runny diaper in the morning and then promptly threw up his breakfast. We'll try for later this month.
I can my stomach is starting to stick out. I've heard the second pregnancy shows much sooner than the first. Most people probably wouldn't be able to notice my stomach, but I think I am as big as I was when I was 14 weeks pregnant with Christian. I'll have to compare pictures...
Hey love: congrats, congrats. Now post about how I jumped on top of you when I found out. Almost as painful as when you jumped on me, which kind of feels like yesterday, so how is it that it's been so long? :) Our babies are going to be about ten months apart. Pretty amazing.
ReplyDelete