Thursday, March 24, 2011

blargh

Morning Sickness. It does not strike in the morning, but rather in the evening, shortly after dinner. A sickening feeling in my stomach. Churning just enough to make me wonder if I am going to vomit, but never actually bubbling over.
The damn prenatal vitamins from Vitamin World. They are coated in peppermint. WHY COAT THEM IN PEPPERMINT?!!! I resist the urge to gag every time I force the 4 horse pills down. I actually gagged on one last night, as it got stuck in my throat, the peppermint coating my throat. It makes me want to vomit thinking of it.
So just about every night, I am stricken with this gurgling my tummy. Tonight Richard also didn't feel good. And the bitch in me wanted to smack and tell him to suck it up. I'm the one who's pregnant! But I didn't. Instead, I sucked it up and let Richard fall asleep before 7 pm and I played with Christian, folded clothes, and logged onto work.

My goal this week: be nicer to Richard. He has been so kind to me. Helping me with anything and everything. Allowing me to lie down when I'm exhausted or not feeling well. I need to not snap at him.

No comments:

Post a Comment