I keep comparing this pregnancy to my first one. I think it's only natural.
I've had my first aversions to food:
Like when I was pregnant with Christian, Chocolate sounds and tastes awful. On Monday I ordered a decaf white chocolate raspberry mocha; my absolute favorite (minus the decaf - I like my caffeine). Even though it was white chocolate, it didn't taste quite right. And the week before, I ate a piece of Hershey's milk chocolate. It was bitter and rotten tasting. Blargh.
The other thing I don't like this pregnancy is peanut butter. I made several peanut butter sandwiches for lunch (which was a staple in my first pregnancy) and I either stomached half of it or threw it away. It just doesn't taste right.
I haven't had any real cravings yet, but certain foods seem much more appetizing: fruit (strawberries, grapes, bananas) and garlic.
In my first pregnancy, I craved strawberries (I ate a pound a day!) and garlic bread.
We'll see what weird food aversions and cravings develop in the next few months. I didn't have my first craving with Christian until week 22!
No comments:
Post a Comment